.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Gadget Blog Corrections Blog

An actually-researched look at gadget blog bullshit.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Access RSS on a phone (!!)

Too much time on the cutting edge can make you uncritical of the outlandish claims of gadget manufacturers, but not at Gizmodo. They were right to be astonished at the surely-vaporware features of a new phone:
... but I’ll admit I was very intrigued by the UI’s built-in ability to blog and check your RSS feeds on-the-fly (!!).
The internet? On a phone?

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Nobody said...

Sometimes you just wonder how they can be so unaware of the modern technology.

First time I used RSS-feeds on my phone over a year ago, and I think those java-readers have been around for much longer.

A really unbelievable feature =)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home